Administrator – Welshpool
We are recruiting for an Administrator to join our newest client in Welshpool.
This is a full-time position, working Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm, with an attractive starting salary for the right candidate.
This position would involve general office administration duties to assist with multiple functions of the business. It would suit someone who is experienced in administration.
We are looking for someone who has the following skills: -
- Good keyboard skills (with knowledge of Word, Excel and maybe SAGE)
- Experience dealing with purchase orders with suppliers (not essential but useful)
- Good numeracy skills
- Good level of English/spelling etc
- Good listening and learning skills
- Ability to work as a team member but also work on their own initiative
- Experience of dealing with pallet network/haulage companies (not essential but useful)
- Good telephone manner (and ideally patience with trying customers)
- Organising and collecting data
- Experience using computer software
- IT proficient
- Ability to write a professional email
- Experience beneficial, but not essential
If you feel you may be able to make a success of this role, then please do not hesitate in your application by completing the below form and attaching your CV.
You can also speak with a member of our team on 01938 501445 for more information on the role.