Company Resourcer – Bulgarian/Polish Speaking
We are currently recruiting for a bi-lingual Recruitment Resourcer to join our fantastic team based in Meifod. At PRS we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce, we are partners with Stronger Together and ensure we are able to support those from other countries as best we can in finding employment here in the UK. We already operate a bi-lingual office and are looking for an additional team member who can converse and enhance our job prospects further.
In line with our recruitment processing, all candidates must be fluent in spoken, written and reading English, however the ability to converse in additional languages would be extremely beneficial.
We are looking for someone who is able to attract candidates for our current range of roles. Thanks to our fantastic Sales Team, week on week our job opportunities are growing, so we are looking for someone to work in hiring some great talent for these positions.
This is an office based role, working from Meifod Monday-Thursday 8am-4pm and 8am-3pm on a Friday. Due to the location of the role, own transport will be required.
Main duties included in the role;
- Marketing job positions on numerous platforms
- Sifting and contacting all applicant CVs
- Dealing with telephone queries on a daily basis
- Using recruitment databases to contact suitable candidates
- Supporting candidates through the recruitment process
- Conducting interview face to face and via telephone
- Completing client paperwork with candidates as required
- Liasing with client and candidate throughout recruitment process
The type of person we are looking for;
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient IT and date processing skills
- Organised and thorough with recruitment paperwork
- Desire to achieve results and find best candidates for roles available
- Team Orientated
- Honest and trustworthy
- Display a confident manner when dealing with clients and candidates in order to build strong relationships
Salary and bonus scheme for the role will be set depending on experience. PRS are open to training those that meet the person specification of the role however are without previous recruitment experience, all applications will be considered so please do not hesitate in forwarding us your CV to Mike.Clare@prs.careers