Electronics Design Engineer – Welshpool
We are seeking an experienced Electronics Design Engineer to lead the team of multi skilled system engineers, the role will be heavily involved in design, full life cycle planning, and a variety of technically challenging work.
Our client has a wide range of experience and are looking for enthusiastic, innovative individuals to join the team and contribute to the future direction and expansion of the company.
Required Skills and Experience
- A good degree in a relevant subject from a leading university.
- Extensive hardware design and development experience across the full product lifecycle.
- Extensive component-level electronics design experience digital and analogue(for Microcontroller/FPGA interfacing).
- Good understanding of power and signal conditioning.
- Skilled at schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Fault-finding skills to system and component level.
- Experience implementing design-for-manufacture and design-for-test.
- Experience writing technical documentation to support design.
- Strong team-working/ leadership skills.
- Must meet requirements to be UK security cleared.
- Designing electronics to meet UK defence standards for military land platforms.
- Designing to meet EMC Def-Stan 59-411 Land Class A.
- Hardware design for complex products.
- Schematic capture and PCB layout using.
- Board bring-up and testing.
- Supporting clients.
- Lead and mentor less-experienced engineers.
- 5% matched pension.
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
- 36.5 hours per week Early finish on Friday.
- Onsite parking.
- Possibility of Flexible working.
- Input into the direction of the company.
If you feel you may be able to make a success of this role, then please do not hesitate in your application by completing the below form and attaching your CV.
You can also speak with a member of our team on 01938 501445 for more information on the role.