Field Worker/Agricultural Assistant – Welshpool
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Field Worker/Agricultural Assistant to join a successful business based near Welshpool area. If you are looking for a long-term outdoor career then this could be the role for you.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 7:15am starts until 5pm approx. With overtime required during busy periods.
Rate of pay for this position will start at £10 an hour. Any overtime worked will be paid at time and a half.
Your role as a field worker can be varied and includes working in all weather conditions.
- Physical work outdoors
- Work involves all aspects of growing and dispatching small plants
- Weed control, pruning, watering, quality control, potting and packing
- Loading lorries in the afternoon/evening
- Experience working outdoors preferred
- Completing all roles in a timely manner to a high standard
- Working under pressure in a faced paced environment
- Opportunities given to do on site certificates for the right candidate
Qualities we are looking for from candidates:
- Can work both to their own initiative and as part of a team
- Flexibility towards working hours and happy to work overtime in busy periods to get jobs finished
- Positive attitude
- Punctual and reliable
- Physically able to lift heavy objects in a timely manner
- UK Driving licence preferred due to the location of the business
The client is looking for long term reliable staff therefore, if you feel you may make success of this role then please apply with your CV or call the office for more information - 01938501445/07496885643.