Due to increased business growth, our latest client is looking to recruit a Finance/Purchase Administrator to join a thriving business in Powys. The business can offer flexibility in working practices if needed.
The main responsibilities of the role will involve the Finance/Purchase Ledger and supporting the company accounts function within the Finance Department.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Sales and Purchase ledger transactions on MFG Pro
- Supporting the buyer
- Raising purchase orders
- Matching customer Self bill invoices
- Assist in adhoc reporting, daily sales and labour hours
- General office admin tasks as required.
Experience and Attributes:
- Experienced purchase ledger/sales ledger
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experienced in MSG PRO
- Experience in cash bookkeeping.
- IT literate with good ability to use Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ideally suited to someone who is bright, friendly and efficient
- Successful in building and maintaining good working relationships (internal and external).
- Good organisational skills
- Able to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Driving licence is ideal due to the location of the business
This position will be full time working 37 hours per week, 8-hour shifts, with an early finish on a Friday. £25,000 Per Annum.
Apply for this position with your CV or call the office for more information.