FLT Reach Driver – Montgomery
We are currently recruiting for a FLT Reach to join a business in the Montgomery Area. We are looking for candidates who have previous experience in a warehouse role, additional Forklift licences would be beneficial but not a requirement for the role.
- Full-time position
- Monday – Friday
- You will be required to work alternating shifts:
AM: Monday – Thursday – 6am to 2:15pm
AM: Friday – 6am to 2:30pm
- PM: Monday – Thursday – 2pm to 10:15pm
PM: Friday – 2pm to 10:30pm
- £11.25 per hour including shift allowance (12.5%)
- You will be required to show proof of your up-to-date and valid FLT Reach license.
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Stock rotation
- Drive following all standard procedures
- Carry out Daily FLT inspections before using your truck
- Use of our Warehouse management system
- Ensure the highest standards of hygiene and housekeeping
- To work in line with the Health & Safety regulations
- Any other reasonable task as requested by your line manager
- Work closely with key internal colleagues and external partners to ensure our statutory obligations are met.
What we want from you
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Basic ICT Skills
- Preferably have some experience in a manufacturing environment although training will be given.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and high-pressure environment
- Observe and Maintain Health & Safety standards within the business
- Good time keeping and flexibility
- A positive attitude to work
- Must have a valid, up-to-date FLT Reach license
- Good Attendance
- Have a flexible approach to work and duties
- Full UK Driving license would be beneficial due to the location of the company.
If you feel you may be able to make a success of this role, then please do not hesitate in your application by completing the below form and attaching your CV.
You can also speak with a member of our team on 01938 501445 for more information on the role.