Food Production Operatives- Bala
We are working in partnership with the Cake Crew, Bala to recruit food operatives for a range of shifts. The company have day and night shifts available and also have other more flexible shift options available.
- 4 on 4 off - 6am to 6pm
- Monday - Thursday - 6pm - 6am
- Monday - Friday - 9am - 3pm
Rate of pay:
- £9.83 - £11.06 per hour.
- £14.75 - £15.02 per hour for overtime.
Offering comprehensive support and training, including help in achieving food hygiene level 2 certification, the Cake Crew is a well established, forward thinking company with exciting expansion plans. Subsequently, they are interested in finding candidates wishing to grow and develop into the role, where your career development will be encouraged and supported.
Role of a Food Production Operative:
- Prepare products on the busy production line
- Ensure all materials are labelled correctly and kept safely
- Ensure all products are free from contamination.
- Collection and removal of waste materials, whilst making every effort to reduce waste.
- Ensuring production areas are always kept clean and tidy
- Assisting as required with the packing, weighing and mixing, ovens, and depositing areas.
Requirements of the role:
- Ability to follow instruction and demonstrate a responsible attitude
- Basic understanding of English with the ability to build effective relationships with people
- High standards of work and a strong work ethic
- Flexibility towards tasks
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
If you are interested in applying for this position, please do not hesitate in submitting your application via the form below. Alternatively call us on 01938 501445