Hygiene Operatives – Montgomery
We are currently recruiting for Hygiene Operatives to join a market leading manufacturing team based in the Montgomery area.
This will be a Full-Time position working 39 hours per week.
Hourly Rate: £10.00 per hour, with an additional 12.5% shift allowance. (£11.25 per hour)
You will be required to work alternating shifts:
AM: Monday – Thursday – 6am to 2:15pm
AM: Friday – 6am to 2:30pm
PM: Monday – Thursday – 2pm to 10:15pm
PM: Friday – 2pm to 10:30pm
Purpose: To ensure that the standard of cleanliness is achieved and maintained within the production/office environment on a daily basis.
- Use all chemicals appropriately and safely according to the COSHH regulations.
- Record all tasks completed on the cleaning records.
- Ensure the offices, production, warehouse, and communal areas are kept clean and that food safety standards and safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is well maintained and reporting any faults to your manager promptly.
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene and housekeeping at all times.
- Adhere to company policies relating to Health and Safety when reporting accidents or near miss incidents and have a general awareness for H&S in the workplace.
- To support colleagues in reaching the BRC Audit standards.
- Any other relevant duties as requested by management.
- Available to work some hours per week at our site in Church Stretton.
Qualities that we are looking for from candidates include:
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to maintain strong attention to detail whilst continuously quality checking products
- Reliable and able to commit to the relevant shift pattern with minimal absence
- Able to work at a continual fast pace to ensure daily production targets are met
- Candidates must have suitable work shoes and adhere to business PPE policies.
- Good timekeeping
- Hard working and team player
- Due to the location of the client, a driving license would be beneficial.
If you feel you may be able to make a success of this role, then please do not hesitate in your application by completing the below form and attaching your CV.
You can also speak with a member of our team on 01938 501445 for more information on the role.