Plant Nursery Worker – Welshpool
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Plant Nursery Worker to join a successful business based near Welshpool area.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 7am starts until 5pm approx. With overtime required 2 evenings a week and on a Saturday rota during busy periods.
Rate of pay for this position will start at £9 or £11 an hour with room for increase after a successful probation period within the company. Any overtime worked will be paid at time and a half.
If you are looking for a long term outdoor career then this could be the role for you.
Your role as a field worker can be varied and includes working all in all weather conditions.
- Physical work outdoors
- Work involves all aspects of growing and dispatching small plants
- Weed control, pruning, watering, quality control, potting and packing
- Loading lorries in the afternoon/evening
- Experience working outdoors preferred
- Completing all roles in a timely manner to a high standard
- Working under pressure in a faced paced environment
Qualities we are looking for from candidates;
- Own driving licence
- Previous experience in a similar labouring role
- Can work on their own inactive and as part of a team
- Flexibility towards working hours and happy to work overtime in busy periods in order to get jobs finished.
- Positive attitude
- Punctual and reliable
- Physically able to lift heavy objects in a timely manner
The client is looking for long term reliable staff therefore, if you feel you may have the credential to make success of this role then please apply with your CV or call for more information on: 01938501445.