Recruitment Consultant – Meifod
Due to increased growth Permanent Recruitment Solutions are delighted to announce a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in Mid Wales. We are looking for someone with the desire to become an experienced and highly successful personnel recruiter, working within our busy branch based near Meifod to provide local businesses with an outstanding recruitment service.
This is an exciting opportunity to represent many of our well established large clients that we have serviced for many years within the Production and Warehousing industry ensuring that all the customers’ needs and expectations have been achieved. This role is primarily office-based, but also involves site visits to complete client reviews and structural planning meetings.
Usual office hours are Monday to Thursday 8am-4pm with an earlier finish of 8am-3pm on a Friday, however our staff are flexible and on occasions there is need to work over these hours to ensure all clients’ needs are met.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for staffing requirements volume and ensure thorough compliance by any staff have met all requirements as guided by the client.
- Manage high numbers of agency staff across multiple shifts throughout the course of each week
- Ensure absences are kept to a minimum and all client staffing requirements are met on a daily basis
- Work flexibly and have the ability to act quickly to fill last minute requirements or replace staff as required.
- Understand the importance of meeting and exceeding all client requirement and expectations.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Support the wider recruitment team through demonstrating an exemplary approach to business development
- Travel to visit prospective clients where necessary
What will I bring to the business?
- Consistently over-delivers against target.
- Demonstrates pipeline that supports over-achievement.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Good time management skills are essential.
- Comfortable with both independent and team working environments.
- Results orientated.
- Secondary Language is an advantage as it can be used on daily basis.
- Full Driving Licence is essential.
- Experience is not required, full training will be provided.
What’s on offer:
Working in a beautiful modern barn converted office in the Powys countryside, the business has ample free parking. Located near Welshpool in a central position to be near to busy towns Newtown and Oswestry also, PRS service clients over the Powys, Shropshire and Gwynedd counties, providing a fist class recruitment service. We are able to offer our employees a competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure. Hard work is frequently rewarded with financial bonus, and salaries are reviewed often. The nature of the business allows for career progression opportunities to arise regularly, this position in particular allows the individual the freedom to grow the business and create their own further career path. We have a contributory pension scheme and other employee benefits available.
To apply for this position, please contact Iva Ivanova (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Anna Laube (email@example.com) with your CV and Cover Letter. To discuss the position in more detail, please speak directly to Iva or Anna on 01938501445.