Senior Technical Officer – Newtown
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Technical Officer on behalf of an organisation that develops affordable housing, employment, and training opportunities across the mid and west Wales region.
This will be a full-time role, 35 hours a week, hybrid working from Newtown office and home.
The salary for this position is £39,350 per annum.
Using their experience in domestic construction and management skills, the post holder will lead teams who deliver a home adaptations service enabling older people and people with disabilities to stay at home in comfort and security.
Purpose of the role:
- To lead, motivate and manage the staff delivery the Technical Service and Minor Adaptions Service
- To use technical and building expertise to provide a service to older or disabled people who wish to adapt or improve their homes
- Visit clients in their own homes, updating them through the process with required advice and information
- The work will at times involve travel across Powys
- Deliver excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure good record keeping, providing reports and case studies as required
- Managing and Monitoring performance across individuals, teams and contractors
- Technical understanding of construction work
- Working to agreed deadlines, setting and working to budgets
- Flexible and Positive attitude to work
- A proactive, problem-solving approach to work
- Demonstrates integrity and confidentiality
- Full, clean driving licence
- Good timekeeping
- Hard working and team player
If you feel you may be able to make a success of this role, then please do not hesitate in your application by completing the below form and attaching your CV.
You can also speak with a member of our for more information on the role and for full job description and person specification, contact us on 01938 501 445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.