Warehouse Assistant – Oswestry
We are looking for a Warehouse assistant to work in a busy and exciting warehouse in Oswestry.
You should be able to ensure that daily tasks are met to ensure the sector of the warehouse is working as efficiently as possible.
This is a full time role, 8 hour day shifts (5 days out of 7) paid at £8.91 an hour.
- General Production packing goods.
- Picking goods from around the warehouse.
- Working with others to ensure picking gets done in a certain timeframe.
- Working under pressure and within time limits.
- Work independently and in a team.
- Work under pressure in busy periods.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- MUST have a FULL UK Driving Licence.
If you feel you may be able to make a success of this role, then please do not hesitate in your application by completing the below form and attaching your CV.
You can also speak with a member of our team on 01938 501445 for more information on the role.