Warehouse Operative – Near Oswestry
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operatives for immediate starts to join a business in Kinnerley
Working Hours - 08:00 to 17:00
Pay - £8.91 per hour (weekly pay)
We are looking for candidates who have previous experience in a warehouse role, additional Forklift licences would be beneficial but not a requirement for the role.
Some flexibility towards working days advantageous as you will be required to work 5 days out of 7.
Candidate must possess excellent written and oral English language.
Duties included in this role;
- Receive goods at the loading/receiving dock
- Store received goods in the appropriate locations within the warehouse
- Check loads for damaged or missing items upon receipt
- Move and rearrange stock, either by hand or with heavy lifting equipment
- Keep careful records of everything that comes in and goes out of the warehouse
- Clean the space and ensure that goods don’t get damaged
- Work with a team
- Load goods onto trucks for shipping
If interested in the role please call Permanent Recruitment on 01938 501445 or click apply below and we will be in contact.