Agricultural/Warehouse Assistant – Carno
We are currently recruiting for an Agricultural/Warehouse Assistant to work for our growing client in Carno.
This is a full-time role, 5 days a week, paid at £11.50 an hour, however there is an opportunity to earn more for the right candidate.
Working hours may vary – 10am til finish with an 8am start on a Monday.
- Handling and salting sheep wool ready for sale
- General warehouse tasks when required
- Working with others to ensure picking gets done in a certain timeframe.
- Working under pressure and within time limits
- Work independently and in a team
- Able to work in a face paced environments
- Work under pressure in busy periods
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Full UK Driving Licence preferred due to location
Our client is also willing to put the right candidate through their forklift licences and train them up with the relevant experience to become an important aspect of the growing company.
If you feel you may be able to make a success of this role, then please do not hesitate in your application by completing the below form and attaching your CV.
You can also speak with a member of our team on 01938 501445/07496885643 for more information on the role.